i went to vegas last week, and i visited their only decent record store-
Liquid 303. Their selection was very poor, unfortuantely however, tha one
record that they had numerous copies of was Sony's ripp off of Jaguar! I  was
enraged to see this record, considering they had NO detroit techno at all! I
immediately began talking to tha ignorant manager, and explaining to him tha
whole situation and UR's struggle with Sony. Much to my dismay, he refused to
take tha record off tha shelves, saying that they had already sold 5 or 6
copies!! i tried to explain to him tha significance of tha real Jaguar track
and tha emotion and ingeniousness that it possessed. But he still refused.

You would think that an independent record store would be all about
supporting tha orginal artist and any struggles they may be facing with large
labels. I am so disgusted with those ignorant kids. Their scene is still
extremely young however, only been around for about 4 years now. Hopefully
one day they will understand tha significane of independent labels such as
UR. I only wish i had had tha money with me to buy all of tha records they
had. well at least i was able to hide them in tha back of tha store behind
some racks of clothes, at least that will prevent some people from buying
them for a little bit :-T