BORROWED LANGUAGE continues...
...underground techno and electro in chicago.......

first off, special thanks to silicon of vmax records for a great performance at the
last installment of borrowed language...

...we'll be hosting another show this sunday, february 27, and then taking a short break...

this sunday, february 27, resident dj izade welcomes special guests...

MUMTAZ (e-legal underground)
KARL MEIER (the interrupt-media group)
INTRAKIT (liminal concepts)

after the 27th show, BORROWED LANGUAGE takes a break until sunday March 19th when we will
return with much force and two very special guests....

sunday march 19th, izade welomes...
..from BLACK NATION records-----

  JAY DENHAM
        and
AARON BENNETT

thanks to aaron and jay for the blessing....the march 19th show will mark the beginning of BORROWED LANGUAGE as a regular event, happening every other sunday at the empty bottle. alternate sundays will be hosted by gramaphone records, hosting an array of styles and talents
from chicago's underground...stay tuned for details.

location:
the empty bottle
1035 N. Western Avenue
Chicago, USA
10 pm-2AM
sheap cover, cheap drinks, and no "super club" bullshit.

PEACE