From: Matt Holland [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 5:24 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) What's the deal with...

...this Lords of Acid/Richie Hawtin remix? It doesn't sound like a R.H.
doing...

sorry if I'm reviving an old thread, I just resubbed...

-matt

This electronic mail message and any attached files contain information
intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to whom it
is addressed and may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any viewing, copying, disclosure or distribution of this
information may be subject to legal restriction or sanction.  Please
notify the sender, by electronic mail or telephone, of any unintended
recipients and delete the original message without making any copies.