Hi, Jesse.
The Detroit Hardwax is a label run
by Robert Hood (as opposed to the
Hardwax based out of Berlin which
is a record store). Drama also has a Hood
connection.
430 West is a label operated by
the Burden brothers (who record
as Octave One and Random Noise
Generation). The URL is
http://www.430west.com
I dunno about any label called Mills
or any artist that records as Mills other
than Jeff Mills. I also don't know of
a label called Brown and Black. There's
Jay Denham's Black Nation label, and
there's a band called Black Label Society
that's headed by Zak Wylde (Ozzy's former
guitarist; i know this cos a guy a work played
it last night, by the way! :)), but that's all I can
think of that's Brown and/or Black related.
hope this helps.
andrew duke :)

--
Cognition/Andrew Duke's In The Mix