resonance is still arround, though they've gone a bit fashion on us.  if
you want i can drop a few in mail for ya.

as for must see.  the only really must see music thing in seattle is the
sound garden (no not the band.)  it is this installation at the NOAA which
is a number of tubes on towers which create some nice tones as the wind is
blowing through.  it is located out past the university of washington at
sandpoint.  the winter and spring is the best thing to go cause there is
less people - to make noise - and the wind is generally more active.

otherwise unless you your big on jungle or club house, i'd find a nice
little jazz club to duck in to.

b.