In a message dated Thu, 24 Feb 2000  3:13:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, Tosh
Cooey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi, I just booked a week trip to Berlin, I leave tomorrow night.
> Anything to do there?  ;)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Tosh

Monday: Electric Ballroom/SO36. Bangin' techno every week from international
acts. I saw Electric Indigo and DJ Rush there on 2 different nights.
Tuesday: Cookie's. Intimate, laid-back atmosphere, house-oriented, beautiful
tall German model-types, both men and women. Champagne is the drink of choice.
I saw Westbam play there.
Wednesday: Headquarters/New Faces at Tresor. Loud, dark and bangin' in the
bunker. House upstairs at Globus. Young unknowns rockin' shit all night long.
Mills' "The Extremist" is the anthem there. The kids are nuts.
Thursday: King's Club. Upscale house night on the slightly more commercial tip.
Some American athletes in Berlin hang out there. Women are off the hizzook;
it's like a live-action Victoria's Secret catalog. By this time, they've seen
you out on the previous nights, so they'll talk to you. If you're the slick
club-type who knows where the coke is, you can have any one (or two) of them. I
saw the whole game unfold when I was there.
Friday: Day of rest.
Saturday: Tresor. International acts both upstairs and down. No UFOs. In the
same building actually as Cookie's, it changes from night to night. Laurent
Garnier played there the same night I was at Tresor and no, he didn't steal my
crowd (much).

Hungry ? Have a Doner Kebab.There's a stand on every corner ande they're always
open. It's like a pita sandwich with beef or lamb.

Most cab drivers will know where all these places are, just tell them the names.

Oh, yeah, there's also shopping and culture and stuff, but you don't want to
see any of that.

a.