Just resubscribed. Good to be back. Found some more time...

This question's been driving me mad the last few months. There is a Mike
Clark mix on Betalounge from 10/7/99. I'm looking for a track ID on a song
that runs from 2:20:00 - 2:24:00. This song is older, probably early 80s and
has an incredible vocoder vocal.

If you haven't checked out the whole mix, the whole show or the sight for
that matter, they all come highly recommended.

It's in the archive at http://www.betalounge.com

Tristan
PHONOPSIA<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Lounge/5102/index.htm
"FrogboyMCI" on AOL Instant Messenger

New mix, "Propper Techno", and new song, "Fueled With Excess", online now