Hi there,

Here are the tracklistings from my cd's :

Sublunar oracles by Trans-4m
Buzz            BZZLP 106 110

Arrival                 9:24
Dencity                 5:55
Depth probe             7:48
Surfacing               4:20
Atharvaveda             7:36
Amma                    9:09
Mount void              5:02
Singularity             11:25

The Atmosphere compilation
Buzz            BZZCD 106100

Synth it                                Revelation              3:57
Certain state of mind           Digital Distortion              3:58
Living on smoke                 Bad Behaviour           4:00
Where are they hiding           Mental Mayhem           3:53
Take your soul                  Digital Distortion              4:04
I can't stop                    KAOS                    3:58
Odyssey                 Revelation (chapter 2)  4:09
Make you feel it (feel the wrath)       P.L.U.M.                4:07

Embrace the future
430 West                BZZCD 106104

Kaleidascope                    Destiny                                 7:59
Falling in dub                  Random Noise Generation         3:32
Mindmelt                        Vice                                    5:17
Memories of you         Never on sunday                 4:53
Take me away                    The Disciples of Jovan Blade            5:20
Kuzalunga                       Roots and Culture                       5:11
I believe                               Octave One featuring Lisa Newberry
4:21
Liquid disaster                 Eddie 'Flashin' Fowlkes                 5:15

Jurri