I used to have that issue of Musik with the R&S tape, remeber buying when
it first came out.
It was a geat compilation, Hyperspace by Future/Past was a probably my
favorite track on the comp.
This comp also introduced me to Jacobs Optical Stairway, Puntag by 69
kinda sucked though.
Just my personal opinion,

stephen