yep, it's the label's 6th release (#7
actually because it started at #000,
then did # 001). the background label
is run out of dusseldorf by andy vaz
(you can hear a mix from him on
andrew duke's in the mix show 588
on cognition). recently started a house
label called a touch of class; first release
is from detroit's rick wade. quite a bit
of background material can be heard
on archived andrew duke's in the mix
shows on cognition (full tracklsitings for
all so should be easy to find) if youi'd like
to hear more. label has released terrence
dixon, todd sines, and other fine goods.
andrewd uke :)

--
Cognition/Andrew Duke's In The Mix
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]