Yeah Martin, I was there too - what a night!

I don't know if I caught the start of his set or not, as he was already on when I got into the main room at maybe just before 1am. He was playing an amazing CR sounding track that's on the Richie Hawtin Mary Anne Hobbs mix - crunchy as hell (I'd kill for a track ID).

I had to leave early too as I had a train to catch, but left as he was playing 'No Way Back'. It was nice to hear The Goodmen out again too, right after 'Yeke Yeke' - was that the Hardfloor mix? Sister Ray still haven't posted my copy of the 'Jaguar' mixes so that was my first taste of 'em - very impressed I was too.

I didn't expect Carl to play as hard as he did, I have to say. It was getting really stomping at points - do you know if he played like that last time he was there?

That was the first Electric Chair I've been at, but if the vibe on Saturday was anything to go by I'll make a habit of it. A top night indeed.

Nick