I was on the site the other night and saw a video for John Beltran's Indio
project, "Armenian Eyes" and another one for Hakan Lidbo...which was the
strangest of the 2... had some home video footage from some "Ladies
Aid Society" meeting in Detroit... it was suppose to be the video for
Hakan's "first stop" but it was this smooth jazz type thing with home
video footage...anyone at transmat care to enlighten us?

I did like Kenny Larkin's dj mix on there...and the beltran video
is cool...everyone has to check that out...the beginning is funny...what
was that from? or is that kenny hammin' it up?

minto