In reaction to Silfert,

All I know is that it should take place at the end of May (27;28;29, I can't
be 100% sure, I don't have the info here at work). Carl claims he has been
planning this for about two years. The festival hopes to program about 50
dj's and lives from Detroit and from all over the world. I'm hoping to find
out more about this as well because I was planning to visit Detroit anyway
and this only makes me wanna go even more. If anybody has info, please send
it through. I think there will be a lot of interest from Europe as well. I'm
sure of at least one person...

John Osselaer