yes, that piece does look *very* familiar.
to post it on a site without credit is breaking
copyright. and the webmaster even admits
this by his/her "Will the author of this article please drop me a note?"
line at the top of the piece on the website.
it's a great article, but that's a lame lame lame
and disrespectful (to the writer and the magazine)
way to spread it around. andrew duke

--
Cognition/Andrew Duke's In The Mix
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]