hello ionizer,
it's gotta be the b-side "future" of model 500's "no
ufos". if you like this compi you also should check
out
"Kranke Musique ist schoen Vol II", this one features
more electronic disco than the first vol.
Mr. Mooner is also going to bring out a "best of"
album
by Steril who is said to have a few "new-romantic
dance
chart stompers" in the early 80's. I surely missed
that
one out, but now we have a new chance...

visit www.krankyklang.chip.ms

Chris