Just a quick note to let you know that the Sutekh album, called
Periods.Make.Sense. is phenomenal! I recieved a copy the other
day and have been totally captivated by it ever since - deep deep
spacious textured electronics sprinkled with punchy yet delicate
percussive lines fitting in nicely with the Gramm/Farben and/or
Various Artists sound. Amazingly deep techno that fans should
squarely on my tops list, right next to Gramm's Personal_Rock,
for many many months. Highly recommended. Release infos:

. Sutekh: periods.make.sense cd/2xlp (Force Inc)
      - Eleven unnamed tracks represented by colored dots (periods)
         and small images which is quite appropriate because most
         of these tracks are beyond words!

Release date: May 2000.

-->-Lance---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]