>Sorry Ryan,
I don't know all the senses of different english
expressions, I usually speak french and try to do my best
in english. So, you like it, good. i ignored that was out
yet, I received it as a promo 3 weeks ago.
You're right, I just left a record on Raygun records, for
me the style is something like melodic & deep techno, but
each time I put a more clubby track for dancefloor.
I invite you to take a look on my website :
http://www.multimania.com/fabricelig
Sorry again !
Kind regards
Fabrice Lig