show, as of  now there are no archives but in addition Reflections is not a
mixed show, it is set up to be just like Radio you here in your car except
it's on the net. So I just hope that people are not looking for mixes cause
there are none except for the Guest DJ's that are on here and there. I would
be more than happy to put up a real audio or mp3 archive in any case for
people to download on my personal page, if people are still interested. I
know some of these tracks are hard to come by so I can do that for everyone
if they want.

Thank You Very Much for Your Interest and Comments

Reflections................