-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org <313@hyperreal.org>
Date: Monday, 3 April 2000 5:22
Subject: (313) Need some info

>Wondering if anyone could provide discographies (minus
>compilations and remixes) for KDJ, Theo Parrish, and
>Virgo/Marshall Jefferson (old stuff). Thanks!

here's a MJ one,old stuff only!!!

on the house - pleasure control  bright star records br003
marshall jefferson presents truth - open your eyes  ffrr ffrx18
jungle wonz - the jungle  trax  tx129
jungle wonz - time marches on  trax tx 135
jungle wonz - bird in a guilded cage  trax  tx315
on the house - ride the rhythm   trax  tx121
on the house - give me back the love trax tx 136
marshal jefferson - the house music anthem  trax tx 117
hercules - 7 ways   dance mania  dm 002
hercules - lost in the groove  trax  tx152
hercules - street fighter  trax  tx 314
M J presents dancing flutes - do the do  dj int(german) 10
marshal jefferson - move your body 1990  trax tx194
pound - move your body again  trax  tx317

virgo

virgo - go wild rythm trax   pr 85 33 (precision?)
virgo tracks again   trax  tx107
virgo - free yourself   trax  tx 114
virgo four - do you know who you are  trax tx 175
virgo - ride  trax tx 176
virgo - virgo 1    lp  radical records virgo1     (this lp is made out of
tx 175&176,each 12" makes one side,it has an excelent pressing&
a nice picture cover)

e,r