While on the Manuel Gottsching & Maurizio subject.

"Schizophrenia" by Moritz & Thomas Fehlman on the tresor 3 comp is a remix
of another Gottsching track called "Sunrain".  I recommend anyone that
hasn't got a copy to find one, this is probably my favourite BC style track
ever.  No beats, just long beautiful chords, perfect.