Blaze continue to be "the shit" for me, Jason,
I'm a HUGE fan of their stuff. Many bands hit their
peak and then fall off, but with "My Beat" and other
things in the last few years (and obviously "Lovelee Dae"),
they've kept it going strong from the old to the new. don
't
have a discog. though. andrew duke :)