>Hi
>I am looking for a garage track that came out a few
>years ago... its called don't you want it by davina ..
>I dont know which label it came out on, but I'm on the
>verge of tearing my hair out as its a wicked track...
>anyone who could steer me in the way of a copy would
>be a champion

I think it was actually her own label - is this the same Davina who put out
a nice neo-soul LP on Loud (eponymous if I remember) that sounded a little
like Erykah Badu and Grenique? Try looking up the Loud site and you will
probably find a bio that fills you in on her earlier work. I remember she
came from a house background, possibly in Chicago or mid-west. There was
heaps of press in the US and UK magazines that I could try unearthing later
on the week. Maybe someone else on the list will know the specifics?

Peace