[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Daniel Lui :: white label :: Chair Recordings :: CHAIR007
>
> Classic Chair material here -- Dan's back at it with a
> vengeance.  Crisp percussion, bouncing melodies, and maniacal
> crescendos can all be found here.  As always there's a lot
> of abstract rhythms and oddness -- this one's aimed squarely
> at the techno purists.  5/5

I really like this one, it's a 4 tracker that gives you a nice variety
of sounds. From minimal, to deep tech sounds with a slight electro edge,
and straight forward techno monsters, it's got it all! I noticed it's
available through Watts distribution, and it's by Niche & Neeper (Lui's
alter ego), entitled "Life at 6900 Rpms".

> Daniel Lui :: Big Smoker Nights Vol 1 :: Chair Recordings :: CHAIR007

Methinks this should read :: CHAIR006 - n'est-ce pas?

Cheers,

Gerald.