Hey all!

Just a quick reminder that 1 TRAK kicks off our weekly Wednesday night at the historical and classy Times Square Loft in Waterloo. Just a quick thanks to everyone that has supported us, made our 'trial' 2 weeks a success, because of you we have Wednesdays locked down (not Fridays like we hoped, but Wednesdays seemed to work real well). Anyways Thanks.

Tonight at 1 TRAK:  Deeno  [Sangha, Bloom!] <--> House
                   Matt Van Beers [K-Town] <--> House

$5 admission, drink specials, and you can actually buy pints ;) Anyways hope to see some of you guys/gals out! Pieces......

      'Michigan' Myke [1 TRAK Resident]