Hey all, just thought I'd share some new CD's I got with you guys/gals:

1: Smokers Delight [Nightmares On Wax]
2: Miles Davis - Bitches Brew
3: Josh Wink - Profound Sounds Vol. 1

The first CD is from 95 and is basically a downtempo delight, the title says it all - anybody else checked this out?!?! I picked up the Miles Davis Cd cuz I haven't really explored Jazz as much as I should, and seeing that Jazz had a big influence on techno and house as I have learned from the list, I thought I should check this out. The 3rd CD, Josh Wink is actually really good. It has some great tracks including a Gez Varley track, a track by Heiko Laux and Johannes Heil, and some more worth while tracks on there. Anybody else listen to this?? Anyways I'm pretty happy with me selection seeing as I haven't bought anything besides vinyl for at least 4 or 5 months ;) Anyways......

       'Michigan' Myke [1 TRAK Resident]