oscillateX2 wrote
> God's name were they advertising?  A DJ Ken doll!!!  Complete with a
> turntable and mixer!!!
<snip>
> As if all the DJ Wannabes from Oklahoma hanging around the Radisson pool at
> WMC with their stripper girlfriends and their home-burned mix CD's wasn't
> enough...

tsk tsk on a lot of levels.
*sigh*

your whole post reads as elitist and I can't see that 313 is about
that, though I wonder at times. It's about innovative electronic music and
people have to start somewhere. I hope it's also about those tones healing
people and a dream of a new world.

So wot if it's a home burnt CD at least they are making music and trying.
Stripping is decent money, the notion of a living wage is an anethema in
the USA *spit*

if you are talking about people more concerned with image than music, say
it.

*hmpmh*

Emma
mee-thod