Your best bet would be to have an acetate cut I would think.  If you're
interested in having one or two copies then that would be the way to go.
Acetates have a much shorter life than vinyl, but it's a cheaper route to go
unless you're filthy rich.  Most places that deal with a lot of 12-inch
vinyl can probably hook you up with someone that can do it.  Generally you
do want the highest quality master possible, either CD or DAT... some places
won't consider a master from any other source but that.  Just passing along
what I know/heard.

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Homepage: http://magicmattkelly.tripod.com