>Out of order mate ,
>                    you say Jim Masters has *nothing* to offer on the basis
>of seeing him twice ?! How long have you been going out , 6 months ?
>    Although i am by no means a big fan of every set Jim has played he has
>played some excellent sets from time to time ( after Rob Hood @ the End
>being the most recent ) , and has brought a lot of people over to the U.K.
>over the last decade who would never have been heard over here otherwise .
>Many artists from the U.S. got to play at the Open nights because of Jim
and
>he has done more for electronic music than many people who shout about
>themselves much louder .
>    Like i say , i'm not his biggest fan but you should not go dissing
>someone so totally when you obviously know nothing about them . I sincerely
>hope that your problem is ignorance rather than attitude .
>
>Phil.

>From the strength of my comments above it would seem I'm probly guilty of a
little of both, and I definitely should have specified that I was referring
to his DJing skills only. Overstated a bit me thinks... But he was shining
rather dimly when I saw him - twice.

Then again, why would I be inspired to look into the background of someone
who was so completely unimpressive? Sounds like he did some good things as a
promoter...

Tristan