I wondered couple of years ago when DJ International pressed some old classic for sale and there was a flashy round sticker on the labels sayin' something like "DJ International multimedia company" or something.

About a half a year ago I saw a CRAP B-rate "horror" film, which was about a woman and her boyfriend and they were attacked by this maniac psycho killer (surprise!). Almost all the film scenes happened in one house, and overall feeling was very cheap. I think porn-actress Kimberly Ashlyn Gere was playin' the lead character, and of course there was a good excuse to show some skin more than enough.

The credits in the beginning state that film was "produced by Rocky Jones" (!?!?) and the music was by DJ International multimedia co. etc... The film itself didn't have any future house classics ;), only some cheap synth-maneuvers that didn't even have a resemblense to the old days.

Does anyone know is there MORE of these classic movies from
DJ International Multimedia Company...

Proffit