Several Stores in New York carry Archive and 2000 Black, but distribution
is very spotty.
The places I've seen them (usually Archive) have been at Temple Records
(natch) and Dub Spot. Both have websites (temple-records.com,
dubspotrecords.com). They get them rarely, though. You have a better shot
at Dub Spot.
Satellite might get a few, too, but nobody can shop in Satellite any more.