>Well let me just say that you can add me to the long line of mills
>fans. That guy actually lived up to his hype and more, something i
>never would have expected considering the hype surrounding him.
>The man is INHUMAN... i saw a video of him once and thought it
>had been sped up - it hadn't. He dj's in fast forward. Either he's a
>complete natural, or it's like those tennis or golf players that have
>played hundreds of thousands of hours of tennis since they were a
>kid and just can't help but be phenomenal.

Yep, he was relentless. One of the few occasions I've danced myself into
submission. A number of moments there when I was on the floor and looked up
to the screen to see him do something crazy, the crowd would go apeshit and
you just get that feeling inside you're witnessing something special and
can't help but smile and keep shakin your ass.

>Atkins played first, that was interesting to watch. He kicked off with
>a few fantastic tunes like a red planet, and the old and new jaguar
>mixed together. After maybe 3 or 4 tunes he went into disco loop
>territory... for about an hour it was awful. I couldn't take it, but he
>got to a point where he kicked into some harder stuff. That was
>pretty good, quite fast tempo and the mixing got slightly more
>dynamic. "Strings of Strings of life" got heard which was pretty
>cool, plus a few other gems. Some good hard techno.

Yeah I agree. I really enjoyed the first part and especially the last part
of his set when he dropped some electro, don't get to hear that sort of
stuff too often.

Respect
JasonB