OOPTH.

You know I never owned that record, but thought the track was the
bomb when it was on the radio. I guess I'm not the 80s music trainspotter
that some people are.  Of course I spent the last 1/2 of the 80's not
sleeping when my kids were babies, so the whole period is pretty vague
to me, a lot like the 'stoner years' of the late 70s.

Whenever I get face-to-face time with AO we always talk a lot about our
common love for rock music -- some of you may remember Alan's post to 313
about his pilgrimage to Creation Records in London.  He told me that
UR played a show in France once with Sonic Youth, and that he was the
only one in the UR crew who knew who they were.

kent williams -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]