Saturday April 22 2000

FOUNDATION welcomes again that detroit extordinaire, mr blip himself,
DAN BELL aka DBX <accelerate/7thcity> detroit
join us this saturday for dan's cd release party [new mixed CD on Tresor]
and to celebrate the release of
his new double album of "rare and unreleased" tracks on accelerate [buy this
album...now]
event will be held at
Flamingo, 219 2nd ave btwn 13th and 14th ave, east village, NYC
please area folks if you know of lists or whatever where i can post these
events let me know...we're trying to reach as many area people as we
can...this will be a great show and dan is very excited to be back in da big
apple...

next week we have ABACUS aka A:xus <guidance> chicago...definitely peep the
new album...

also can someone post that rave barbie and dj ken URL again? that shit is
funny...
peace...
vikaS
www.foundationteam.com