Cats of the world,

I need your record ID-help once again:
The only thing I remember is that it was a swedish record/producer and
there were small pictures with concrete buildings on the label. The DJ
who played it (None other then the sympathic Charlie from The Hague)
told me it was a very well known record and that it shouldn't be hard to

find. Now I went to a recordshop today and it seemed that there are a
lot of swedish records with concrete buildings on it, but I think the
clerck just gave me all records with concrete buildings on it, even if
they weren't from Sweden. Neither of the one's I listened was that
particular record :(.

It was very...ehmm...latino... not in a conga-kind of way, but more in
the melody department, eh...south american...ah...more argentinian..
Furthermore it sounded very deep & very melodic, it reminded me of DJ
Pierre's "energize" mixed with some old Basic Channel stuff, such as
Vanquer's "Lyot" (that dubby version,but going a lot further with
melodic structure).

Anyone knows what record this could be?