On this Wednesday night it will be my pleasure to welcome PATRICK aka "Action
Jackson" for those who've been around in this scene in Detroit long enough to
know...

Expect the deepest in house as well as classics from the front to the back of
electronic soulsounds.  Patrick spun for me first in 1995 back on my old radio
show, and he has done many parties since, and accumulated a worthy collection
of records..

Forans is located on Woodward Avenue, just North of Congress - this is a
weekly, free event - this summer is gonna be bangin.  Watch for the calendar
coming soon!

Steve
http://www.protocolstack.net