>Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 13:45:30 -0400
>To: "'313'" <313@hyperreal.org>
>From: Ian Malbon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: (313) a DAN BELL celebration <NYC>

> FOUNDATION welcomes again that detroit extordinaire,
mr blip himself,
> DAN BELL aka DBX <accelerate/7thcity> detroit
> join us this saturday for dan's cd release party
[new >mixed CD on
>Tresor]

>Looking forward to getting a copy of the CD.

>I just wanted to recommend seeing Dan spin.  I've
>never heard an
>uninteresting moment in a Dan Bell set.  While I
can't >spot any
>of the tracks he played, his set at the Comin' from
>the D party
>in Miami last month was completely tweaked out and
deeply funky.

>I hope Dan's around for some DEMF fun in May.

I agree..I also enjoyed his set at that party. Though
the highlights were many during my week at the WMC I
was also very impressed with Stewart Walker's live
set. His energy was contagious. I'm in the slow
process of scanning all the 313 related pictures I
took down there so I can put them up on a page and
post it here soon. Theer's sure to  be a few pix of
some list memebers included.  Btw- Sorry about all the
flashes in your faces guys.
Here's a few pictures  of Dan's set at the Comin From
the D party.
http://www.mindspring.com/~davemaj63/DanB-1.JPG
http://www.mindspring.com/~davemaj63/DanB-2.JPG
http://www.mindspring.com/~davemaj63/DanB-3.JPG

I'm also looking forward to the DEMF but ironically
even though I live in the Detroit area I'll have to
fly in for the festival since I'll be living in
Chi-town over the summer for business...it figures.

,Dave

n.p. - Soul Clique - Arise (Only One Division)