We need all information on the producer who made the track called
'Sharivari'.
Is this also his name? who is he, where is he from, why did he make such
music?
Is he still alive? what are his whereabouts?

-Yes, clue me in as well. It seems my trainspotting superpowers are still very undeveloped. I have seen this track cited as either 1981 or '82 on Quality records. But I have seen numerous spellings, and i have seen artist cited as either "A Number of Names" or as same as track title. Why is there so much misinformation on this track? (and who wants to sell me their copy?)...