There's a german (bootleg) electro comp. called "Kranke musique ist schon" (limited to 500 copies), and there's a track on the second volume (nr.2), from a group called NAD, and their track featured is "Distant drums". Anyone know the original release, label it was released, year or anything? What group was/is it?

It's an amazing track, with a feel kinda VLADIMIR M on Eevo-lute, same kind of spoken narration of tomorrow's armageddon, distant drums etc... Backed with a funky 909-snare pattern, sweeping analogue pad and a monotonous horn-stab that really puts the track in a classic Chicago-sounding league. Though I don't think it's from Chicago. I thought it (NAD) could be some industrial-project or something... Any suggestions?

-Proffit