I don't know the source, but you can ask Mooner himself who has put this comp out. He is also planning a new comp with remixes of C64-Sid Tune hits.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

oiso, servus mitanand ;)

From: "jim proffit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) NAD-Distant drums
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 11:50:55 PDT

There's a german (bootleg) electro comp. called "Kranke musique ist schon"
(limited to 500 copies), and there's a track on the second volume (nr.2),
from a group called NAD, and their track featured is "Distant drums".
Anyone know the original release, label it was released, year or anything?
What group was/is it?

It's an amazing track, with a feel kinda VLADIMIR M on Eevo-lute, same kind
of spoken narration of tomorrow's armageddon, distant drums etc... Backed
with a funky 909-snare pattern, sweeping analogue pad and a monotonous
horn-stab that really puts the track in a classic Chicago-sounding league.
Though I don't think it's from Chicago.
I thought it (NAD) could be some industrial-project or something... Any
suggestions?

-Proffit