Hi guys.  I need a little bit of help here.

I am trying to write a paper for my Women's Studies class about women in dance music.

I am focusing on K. Hand, but need help from any of you who might be knowledgeable in this area.

People I've mentioned so far are: Wendy Carlos, Diana Ross, Martha Wash, First Choice, Donna Summer, Grace Jones, Chaka Kahn. I am also aware of Andrea Parker, Marusha, Kemistry + Storm, the Punisher, DJ Rap, Saskia, Sandra Collins, DJ Irene, etc.

I know I am overlooking a lot of people... so... anyone... label manager, producer, vocalist, performing artist... whatever. Women in electronic music... or dance music... or electronic dance music.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

/peter
~>= www.textures.org = 90.5 WUSC-FM = wusc.sc.edu =<~
~>= 803.544.2519 [tel] ========= 803.544.2543 [fax] =<~
~>= box 81129 / columbia, sc / 29225 == ICQ: 3157482 =<~
~> There's a strong relationship between music and art.   <~
~> It's not so much music or an art exactly, it's lifestyle." <~