Odd request here.

Mr. Duke?.... TP.... Alan... and anyone else who might have had personal contact with Kelli Hand... I need some input on her.

I've found very limited information on the web. Nothing even seems to indicate how old she is -- there isn't a good biography of her anywhere, either. I have no clue what her musical background is or who it was [aside from a mention of Jeff Mills helping her start her label] who assisted her in establishing Acacia. There are some interviews in techno.de from Frontpage but alas, they are in German --> Babelfish can only do me so much good, you know?

I am interested in any opinions, perspectives... thoughts on her production technique... how she is perceived. I need this information for a paper I am writing for my women's studies class.

So... if anyone has $0.02 to share... or who might be able to help me out with a biography or something about Ms. Hand, I'd appreciate it muchly.

Regards,

/peter

~>= www.textures.org = 90.5 WUSC-FM = wusc.sc.edu =<~
~>= 803.544.2519 [tel] ========= 803.544.2543 [fax] =<~
~>= box 81129 / columbia, sc / 29225 == ICQ: 3157482 =<~
~> There's a strong relationship between music and art.   <~
~> It's not so much music or an art exactly, it's lifestyle." <~