Yeah... He played it.... The track is called "Passion" and I
couldnt be more proud of him for it. A full on 10 minute musical
compostion. Playing it for anything less than 9 mins is damn
near criminal!!!!

And the White Labels are on Red Vinyl too!!!

It should be out on Gigolo in July.

Also, Traxx is officially a Monthly resident at Family. He will
play the last Tuesday of every month down there!!!!

derek.