I'm writing a biographical piece on the group's music for my independant
study and am curious about the early contributions by Jeff Mills and Robert
Hood.

A) when exactly did Mills stop collaborating with Banks?

It sounds as though he was involved with the X-101 record (UR-013.5) but I'm
guessing he left the group shortly after.  I haven't heard many of the
releases following X-101 except for MIA (UR-018) and Message to the Majors
(UR-21) so it's hard for me to guess.

B) was Hood ever that involved?

He obviously was involved with the Gyroscopic record and I've heard rumors
of him participating on the Riot record, but again I really don't have any
idea about how involved he was after that.

I'm going under the assumption that neither Mills nor Hood had anything to
do with UR once they started Axis.  It's hard to tell exactly when this was
because so many of the UR records don't list a date.

Any input would is appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Jason