thanks Lady Di for the info and the lovely sentiments too! it still baffles
me why you cant find a date to go to movies with you. maybe you're just not
stuffing the dollar bills in the G-strings the way you used to.
Speaking of undies: in reading the freep article online about the DEMF you
can read in related stories how the "Thong Song" may be responsible for a
spike in panty sales! Even *I* cant make up stuff this good folks! see for
yourselves :^)
sean