Does anyone know what is up with the following track and/or where I can get
my hands on two (2) copies?

Michael Jackson "Rock With You" (Michael Rocks Mix)- White US

Thanx 4 your help in advance!

:-)

peace & respect,

TP

p.s.  Here's my current Top 10 for May:

1. Johnick vs BeBe & CeCe Wynans ~ "Heaven" - ?

2. KC & JoJo ~ "You Are Everything" - ?

3. Blue Six ~ "Pure" - Naked Music

4. MAW feat. Lisa Fisher ~ "When You Are A Woman" - white

5. E-Smooth/Latanza Waters ~ "Something Special" - Slip `n Slide

6. Afro Celt Sound System ~ "Release (MAW Mix)" - Real World

7. djOn ~ "All My Love" - Pig Life

8. Terrence Parker ~ "I Wanna F.F.U." - Intangible

9. Jasper St. Co. feat. Louie Vega ~ "Till I Found You" - Basement Boys

10. Paul Johnson ~ "I'm Alone Until You Show Me" - Dust Traxx