alright, heres the deal... (playing my very small violin)

Im just going to come out and say that I want to be apart of this event. I sent our CD and all sorts of info. to the address I had, but I just dont know if thats enough. I need to get some personal contact numbers and e-mail address's.

Alot of people know us as the people that have done the mass tv video installations for the likes of planet e, motor, and science. We also have gotten the recognition for doing modifications to 606's and makeing them into an entirely new breed... However the sound work we do has gone by un-noticed to many people here in detroit, probably because we are so busy with doing the video and sound work we just dont get out enough, who knows? This world is just not fair to us hard working artists sometimes.

Anyway this heart wrenching message comes from my heart and soul and the need to share our sound creations with all of you on this list. I can only describe that the sounds we create have alot of the detroit routes since i lived here all my life , yet the experimental randomness makes it at times sound a bit more on a "tribalistic" "tech-step" feel. I hate to even try to categorize it, however I heard the description of "jungleish" style sound done all on analogue gear has been given this title. We arent jungle, but we are %100 live with analogue gear and my very intricate beat manipulation at times sounds jungleish or d+b ish.

O.k. thats enough, I apalogize for the pathetic display of violin playing. If anyone can be of some assistance I would very much appreciate this.

::micho leeraven mcadow

::.:::.:.:::.::::.:.::::.:::.::.:::.:.::.::::.::.:.:.::::.:
visuals ~ experimental audio ~ toy - instrument expansion

::create : recreate : alter:::::::

::synthetic - detroit
::detronik

contact info::.:.::..:.........