At 06:00 05/03/2000 -0700, jim proffit wrote:
Anyone out there who has pressed vinyl at MPO in Europe? I need a STRAIGHT direct FAX-number to someone in MPO, in Germany perhaps, who manages / is in charge of their vinyl pressing division. Don't bother sending me their URL-add either, 'cause that site is one of the most useless when it comes to REAL information. Their staff contacts are hidden somewhere so deep it makes the MAFIA-organisation look like a simple boys-choir with easy access. Geesh!

Hehehe: www.mpo.de

As we say here in Holland; 'Look further than the length of your nose'...
That site is really helpful:

Germany
MPO AUDIO und VIDEO GmbH
Hohenzollernring 84
50672 Cologne
Tel : (49) 221 92 16 700
Fax : (49) 221 92 16 703

Cheers,
Roland

*=-
"Don't mess with the 303..." -- Electro Empire

urL  : http://www.mp3.com/scout303
urL  : http://listen.to/scout
maiL : scout[AT]tb-303[DOT]org
icQ  : <oN requesT onlY!>
-=*
  • MPO info needed jim proffit
    • Re: (313) MPO info needed Roland van Oorschot