Not sure who asked for info on the new Mills ep, haven't seen anyone else's
review so here is my take on it.

Pm-10 Circus ep

2 long (for purpose maker) mixes of the same track both featuring a sample
from Earth People's "Dance (Bonus Beats)" and the usual samba drums and
whistles ect.  The A side "The Greatest Show on Earth Mix" (my favorite) is
on a more tribal vibe with a spidery synth part similar to "scenario" on the
More Drama ep.  The second mix "The Grand Finale Mix" is not as frantic,
with extra samba drums and a different bassline.

I'm surpised no one else has mentioned this yet, is it cause everyone just
buys these without listening?  Or does no one talk about them cause "they
all sound the same now" ;)

Stewart