Alright, ...I guess I'll dust off the cobwebs, and give the Hawaiian
Pups version a whirl at the beginning of the radio show tonite.
http://www.1groove.com
followed by the DBX version.

Once again the show is called Equinox, and it is broadcast live from
10pm-2am Eastern Standard Time. You can always check it out for 1 week
following the initial broadcast in the archives. Plus anybody with a Mac
should be able to listen to the show now! - or so I've been told.

Guests on the show tonite include Fred Paolo, and Dam (he might be
playing some trance, so if anyone is allergic to those kind of sounds,
just thought I'd point that out.).

Cheers,

Gerald.