who from detroit is staying in town?

i have part of the lineup set:

NOVA (WOMB.COM/MIAMI)
DETRONIK (SYNTHETIC/DETROIT) LIVE
IZADE (CHICAGO)
O-ZONE (4TH DIMENSION/DETROIT) LIVE
CYBORG K (DETROIT) LIVE
SEAN DEASON (MATRIX RECORDS/DETROIT)

for those of you that were here for 12/18, the entry area has been redone: the outdoor deck opens directly off of it and we are constructing a free-pour bar in between the deck and the entry area. i'm designing and building the dj booth behind the green bar, same place where the djs were spinning last time. the sound system in the main dance room has actually been upgraded twice since then. of course, i'm not going to be happy until the walls are made of titanium bass bins... :^)

otto had made a suggestion that we do a list-only bbq out on the deck in the sunshine, what are the feelings on that?

take care,
linda g

science office 313-534-7420
science fax 313-534-5155